Thursday, December 21, 2017

Welcome to my Needle Felt Woodland Christmas


Fireplace Mantel Decked Out with Felt Animals



Christmas is the busiest time for me as an artist on Etsy, but all the orders for holiday delivery have been shipped and I got to spend some time photographing my seasonal display. 
While I decorate my mantel with my needle felt creations throughout the seasons, my Christmas display is the most elaborate. I pull out all my woodland animals that are similar in scale, my felted trees, white wool for snow and lots of lights. 


Woodland Fireplace Mantel Christmas

Woodland Fireplace Mantel



Woodland Needle Felt Animal Decor

Christmas Mantel



Needle Felt raccoon

Little Raccoon


Needle felt deer fawns

Deer Run Through Snow


Deer Fawn with Skunk

Best Friends



Raccoons in snow

Baby Raccoons


Arctic fox and polar bear cub

A Touch of the Arctic



And here are some photos of my tree . . . 



Angel tree topper

My Angel Playing a Lute





Mouse in Christmas Tree

Who's That Peeking Out of the Christmas Tree




My Angelina

And here are some creations that I have been fortunate to make for others and have yet to make for my own collection.

Needle Felt Nativity

Nativity


Needle Felt Magi

Three Wise Men and Camel


Santa reindeer

Santa's Reindeer


Needle Felt Santa

It's Santa!



May joy come to you this holiday season and all year through!


No comments:

Post a Comment